Tuscany San Antonio Mall Script Wedding Calligraphy Elega Envelope Tuscany San Antonio Mall Script Wedding Calligraphy Elega Envelope $2 Tuscany Script/ Wedding Calligraphy/ Envelope Calligraphy/ Elega Weddings Invitations Paper Invitations $2,Calligraphy/,Weddings , Invitations Paper , Invitations,Elega,Script/,Calligraphy/,www.interlensapp.com,Envelope,Wedding,/mancipular2326396.html,Tuscany $2,Calligraphy/,Weddings , Invitations Paper , Invitations,Elega,Script/,Calligraphy/,www.interlensapp.com,Envelope,Wedding,/mancipular2326396.html,Tuscany $2 Tuscany Script/ Wedding Calligraphy/ Envelope Calligraphy/ Elega Weddings Invitations Paper Invitations
Hello there and welcome to Calligraphy Quill!
Add a touch of luxury to your wedding invitations with delicate, gorgeous yet simple Tuscany Script. With this elegant yet understated style, your invitations are sure to be framed and cherished as lifelong keepsakes.
Should you decide to go ahead with this style, please send me a message.
In return, I will send you a short questionnaire that lets me know of all your requirements and event details. For instance, may be you want a different color of ink, or you want the addresses to sit diagonally instead of horizontally. Completing the questionnaire will help me look at your requests at a glance and quote accordingly.
Once all the details are finalized:
* I will create a custom listing for you,
* We’ll sign the contract,
* You’ll send me the guest list (I’ll provide the format),
* and that’s it!
***When should I contact you?***
The best time would be at least 8-10 weeks before your wedding, although the sooner the better. It takes me about 2 days for 50 envelopes (depending on schedule). You do the math. :)
***Is that the price for all invitations?***
The price reflected in this listing is for one invitation only.
***How will you know which envelopes to use?***
1. You may ask your stationer to ship the invitations directly to me, or
2. You may ship or drop them off at my studio, or
3. I can purchase the envelopes for you and get going!
***What if I want a different color?***
The sky is the limit!
1. Metallics - $0.50 per envelope
2. Custom colors (white, grey, robins egg blue, peach, etc) - $0.25 per envelope
***What if I want additional text?***
The price shown in this listing is for 3 lines only (zip code included).
1. Add an extra line - $1 per line
2. Return address (3 lines) - $3
3. Return address (4 lines) - $3.25
4. Inner envelopes (first names only) - $1.25 per line
5. Centering of address: $0.50 per envelope
6. Diagonal addressing: $0.50 per envelope
***Few things to note***
1. Check with your stationer whether the envelopes are conducive to calligraphy ink.
2. Please ensure 20% additional envelopes.
3. Items are shipped through USPS First Class unless requested otherwise.
4. This listing is for envelope calligraphy only. Day-of stationery may be requested separately.
5. The custom listing is considered your initial deposit (base price x number of envelopes). The remaining amount (for instance, add-ons, shipping, etc) will be due when your order is ready for pick-up or to ship
6. Please double-check your guest list to make sure the spellings and addresses are correct. I wouldn#39;t recommend using abbreviations. Make sure that the format is correct since I#39;ll be writing exactly what#39;s available in the spreadsheet.
7. For items equal to or less than $500, you are required to pay the complete amount upfront.
8. This listing price is for the base only (black ink, standard three-line envelope)
I feel this might be too much to ingest at once. Don#39;t worry friend! Send me a message and I would love to set up a free consultation by phone or in person.
My aim to give you a pleasurable wedding planning experience. I will do my best, and then some more. :)